Oct. 4, 2012
Personal Trainer Marylebone
NOT EXERCISING ENOUGH is the number one reason why a large number of people are out-of-shape.
I wish I could I could personally come to every single one of you and get you off the sofa and into the gym, but there aren’t enough hours in the day. So instead I’m going to tell you 10 benefits that you will gain from participating in regular exercise.
- RESET THE BODY- good workout will reduce appetite swings, dramatically improve your mood and for all you busy bodies- it will help you sleep at night.
- CLOTHES WILL FIT BETTER- Consistent exercise will tone and tighten your body, causing your clothes to not only fit better but to also look nicer.
- REDUCED STRESS LEVELS- Working out invigorates the muscles, leaving you feeling relaxed and less stressed.
- INCREASED STRENGTH-Exercise improves the strength and endurance of the muscles. You gradually start seeing difficult tasks becoming a lot easier.
- BURN CALORIES- Body fat is basically made up of unused calories. So by exercising regularly you will be burning these unwanted lodgers.
- INCREASED CONFIDENCE- As your body becomes fitter, so does your confidence.
- REDUCE BLOOD PRESSURE- Exercise has been proven more effective than medication in reducing blood pressure to normal levels. A single workout has been shown to reduce blood pressure for the day and regular exercise reduces overall blood pressure in the long run.
- INCREASE INSULIN LEVELS- exercise improved insulin sensitivity dramatically. Peak after-meal insulin levels dropped by more than 20 percent after as little as 3 weeks of consistent exercise.
- REDUCE RISK OF DIABETES- Research has shown that exercising as little as 30 mins a day can dramatically reduce the risk of diabetes. Therefore if you are at risk of this disease, be smart and take 30 mins out of your day and exercise. It is the most effective treatment for reversing diabetes.
- LOOK AMAZING- Regular exercise works wonders on your physique. Within a few weeks you’ll see shape and tone in all the right places.
Posted in Articles by |